Welcome to the website of the Lake Granbury Ministerial Alliance (LGMA), a nonprofit association of Christian churches, ministries and related organizations that is dedicated to developing and strengthening a unity of purpose and fellowship among the Christian community in Hood County, Texas.
LGMA accomplishes this mission by sponsoring a number of programs and activities that bring pastors, ministers and believers together across diverse groups for the common cause of building the Kingdom of God together in our community.
Come and be a part of our FREE luncheons at 12:00 noon on the third Wednesday of each month (except June, July and December) at the various locations you’ll find on our calendar. They’re a great place to fellowship with other ministers and hear from interesting speakers who bring special messages to those of us involved in ministry. Click here to find out more about our next luncheon.
Following are some of the events that are sponsored by LGMA in addition to the FREE monthly luncheons:
- Black History and Unity Celebration Night
- Annual Bible Reading Marathon in the County Court House gazebo
- National Day of Prayer Breakfast at the Convention Center
- Community Baccalaureate Service for local graduating high school seniors
- Community Thanksgiving Service benefitting People Helping People, a non-profit clothing and food ministry.
- Night of Lights Christmas Parade in historic downtown Granbury, Texas
- Christmas Membership Gourmet Dinner
In addition to these vents, we also foster prayer in Hood County through our Hood County Prayer Task Force.
It’s easy to become involved in LGMA. Simply let us know you’re interested so we can put you on our membership list, and then start coming to the luncheons. The dues of only $25 per year are VOLUNTARY and are used to help meet our operating expenses.
We hope to see you soon at one of our upcoming events. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions and may God bless you with every spiritual blessing in Jesus’ Name!